Summer is a special time of year in Australia. The suns up early and the bird-life is very playful. Best alarm clock ever! Its the perfect time of year to make the most of the outdoors.
For those who love the beach & SUMMER fun, coconut oil is the most amazing product to take care of your skin and hair. Before I leave the house I always put coconut oil on my skin for a natural sun protection (approx SPF8) and on my hair to protect & treat while having fun in the sun.
These are just a few Coconuty tips for a Summer Bliss Holiday.
- Natural sunscreen. SPF 8. For those with very pale skin spend small amounts of time in the sun in the mornings or afternoons protected with coconut oil to help build up your resistance to sunburn & get that healthy sun-kissed glow. Great for aftersun re-hydration.
- A safe way to get your essential daily dose of Vitamin D.
- Apply coconut oil as an insect repellent.
- Use as a deodorizer to keep you smelling sweet & coconuty.
- Apply to face & body as a nourishing moisturizer.
- If your going camping keep coconut oil handy to rub on bites, cuts, stings & bruised skin.
- Massage regularly into sore or aching muscles for relief from inflammation & discomfort.
- Eat it for energy and boost your immune system. Keep energized & healthy.
- Bonus Healthy Hair tip - to repair and keep your hair shiny and manageable, massage 2 teaspoons of coconut oil into scalp & hair before bed. Give it a quick wash when you shower in the morning. Great leave-in conditioner to protect from salt & chlorine when swimming.
We are always here to help so pick up the phone 0749453326 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthy Living, Coconol Culture. Ck xo